Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

Grand Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

Great all around, would stay here again!

Good to hear. Hope to see you soon again! All the best, your Grand Hostel Berlin Team

Keystone House Kings Cross

Not great, certainly not for the money. The combined shower toilets are gross, the "breakfast" is a joke, the bed comforters are extremely hot, no lights or outlets near beds, some rooms are without windows, service wasn't always so good, you have to pay for wifi in your room (total bs), and the TV is always on in the reception, which is really annoying. There's nothing especially welcoming here, and I probably wouldn't come back if I had a choice.

Green Frog Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

It felt kind of criminal how much I got for how much I way paying. The staff went above and beyond in being helpful and upgrading me to a private room just because it was available. Seems like a hostel where the people who run it are the ones who work there, and put themselves into it, which shows. Would recommend. Also, their shower (while it could using cleaning) is insane.

Our english is not perfect so you lost us. We failed to understand the communication with double meaning. We didn't understand what's was wrong and what's was good. Talleyrand is supposed to have said: "I wonder what he meant by that?" :)

Transylvania Hostel

Cluj Napoca, Romania

Felt pretty insecure - anyone can walk into the open front door and into your dorm and do whatever they want. That said, the staff were quite welcoming and helpful when I arrived at 2:30AM. It did the job.

Wombats City Hostel Budapest

Budapest, Hungary

With wombat you know what you're getting, which is generally preferable. The breakfast, which is more expensive than the Berlin and Vienna wombats, isn't worth it given what you can get in the city for not much. As always with wombat, the juvenile frat boy posters and feigned party vibe is insufferable, and they'd do well to get rid of all of it altogether as soon as possible, since it's extremely off putting

You know what you're getting with wombat, and that's generally quite good. Not a fan of the college freshman frat boy posters and feigned party atmosphere (thank god it's not as much a party hostel as it pretends to be).

Arpacay Backpackers Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

This hostel was all around quite good. Would recommend it.

Stayokay Amsterdam Zeeburg

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I booked this hostel on short notice after my other accommodation plans fell through, so this was the best option available. Anyways, it got the job done, but for what I paid I was underwhelmed and ultimately would NOT stay here again. PROS: Clean, very nice area, staff were mostly kind and helpful, good (free) breakfast, CONS (which outweigh the pros): Expensive, out of the way, doesn't have in-room lockers, showers are timed, the guy that rented me a bike there wasn't nice, etc.