Kayun Hostel Downtown

Kuta, Indonesia

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, everything brand spanking new! Staff really helpful, and dorms so comfortable, only problem, quite a lot of noise from the nightclubs at night, I managed to sleep through it, but I know others didn't!

In Da Lodge

Ubud, Indonesia

Loved my stay at In Da Lodge, it is very good value. Hostel has a lot if character and really suits Ubud. For what I paid, I got great value, clean basic dorm and helpful staff. Only problem was I wish the lockers were in the dorm, didn't feel that safe having your valuables far away from you, also there was no lock on the dorm room. Other that that I can't fault this hostel!

Kayun Hostel

Kuta, Indonesia

Kayun is a good hostel, staff helpful, private and comfortable bunks in the dorms, free breakfast and a pool! No complaints! I just felt the price was quite high compared to what I have paid in the rest of Asia, however would definitely recommend.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

You will not find a better hostel near the Khao San Rd, clean, modern and affordable. Easy location, staff helpful!

Green Tiger Vegetarian House

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Definitely the most luxurious hostel, I have stayed in, felt like I was in a hotel not a hostel! Dorms were spacious and clean, beds were very comfortable. Loved the pool on the ground floor and the seating area on the 4th floor, great to watch the sunset. Complementary tea, coffee and toast and jam for breakfast was great, and all the other food from the resturant was delicious, I'm not vegetarian, but loved the food regardless! Great if you want to stay somewhere lovely on a budget!

The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, as a solo traveller it was a great place to meet people. Just head down to the bar/resturant area and you'll definitely get chatting to somebody! So many activities going on too, loved the yoga classes. Dorms were very comfortable, clean and spacious, not a bad word to say about this place!

Me Mates Villa

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Great value for money, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful! Loved the bar and out door area, really great place to hang out. I was in an all girl dorm and the bunk beds were nearly double size, rather than single which was great! I also thought the glass of iced water upon arrival was brilliant, just what I needed!

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Wada was a great place to stay, I was only there for one night as heading to Yangshuo, but tbe pick up service Wada offered from the airport was great, and the staff were very helpful telling me how to get the bus to Yangshou. The communal area has a great atmosphere, and good food and drinks, I arrived late on a Friday, so missed the BBQ they do every Friday night, but it looked great! Rooms were fine for what I paid, only problem was it was noisy at night, but good overall.

Showbiz Inn at West Street

Yangshuo, China

Honestly, the best hostel I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in a lot. Huge, clean room, v.comfortable...amazing rooftop bar with a stunning view. The staff were so friendly and helpful, especially Fen on reception/bar! Right near the river and all bars, shops and resturants! Lots of great nights drinking and playing pool on that rooftop, and all for a great price! Best hostel in Yangshuo, will definitely be coming back!

Urban Pack

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Amazing location, and everything clean and modern in the hostel, just a bit cramped in the dorms.