Me Mates Villa

Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Great value for money, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful! Loved the bar and out door area, really great place to hang out. I was in an all girl dorm and the bunk beds were nearly double size, rather than single which was great! I also thought the glass of iced water upon arrival was brilliant, just what I needed!

• 30th Jun 2014

Showbiz Inn at West Street

Yangshuo, China

Honestly, the best hostel I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in a lot. Huge, clean room, v.comfortable...amazing rooftop bar with a stunning view. The staff were so friendly and helpful, especially Fen on reception/bar! Right near the river and all bars, shops and resturants! Lots of great nights drinking and playing pool on that rooftop, and all for a great price! Best hostel in Yangshuo, will definitely be coming back!

• 20th Jun 2014

Wada Hostel in Guilin

Guilin, China

Wada was a great place to stay, I was only there for one night as heading to Yangshuo, but tbe pick up service Wada offered from the airport was great, and the staff were very helpful telling me how to get the bus to Yangshou. The communal area has a great atmosphere, and good food and drinks, I arrived late on a Friday, so missed the BBQ they do every Friday night, but it looked great! Rooms were fine for what I paid, only problem was it was noisy at night, but good overall.

• 20th Jun 2014

Urban Pack

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Amazing location, and everything clean and modern in the hostel, just a bit cramped in the dorms.

• 18th Jun 2014