Backpacker Village Hostel, Xiamen, China
7.1
30th Apr 2016

Backpackers Village is a great hostel in terms that is a very relaxed feel and the staff are really helpful, helped me get taxis etc. The hostel is really hard to find though, no sign and it is off the main street, beds are hard (Chinese style) and I read before I booked that there was a bar/restaurant there, but it wasn't open the whole time I stayed! Good location and lovely courtyard to sit out in.

6.3
7th Feb 2016

Could have a really good bar area, but it was always so quiet! Shame our room had no window, or any decent lighting!

Tram Stop 14 Backpackers, Melbourne, Australia
3rd Oct 2014

My favourite hostel in Australia so far, the owners are so helpful, the beds are really comfy plus great showers, and the location is amazing! Great atmosphere in the hostel, and everyone is super friendly, its a bit smaller than most hostels so you get to know everyone really well. Great, relaxed feel, with super cool Brunswick St on your doorstep!

We very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for your great review of our hostel.

Backpackers HQ, Sydney, Australia
28th Sep 2014

Really enjoyed my stay at Backpackers HQ, everything was modern and facilities were good. Free breakfast really helpedwith your budget in Sydney. Everyone was really friendly and there was a great atmosphere at the hostel. Only problem I found was that the kitchen was tiny for how many people there were in the hostel, bit if a nightmare trying to cook. Staff at reception were really helpful, would stay there again.

Kayun Hostel Downtown, Kuta, Indonesia
31st Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, everything brand spanking new! Staff really helpful, and dorms so comfortable, only problem, quite a lot of noise from the nightclubs at night, I managed to sleep through it, but I know others didn't!

In Da Lodge, Ubud, Indonesia
28th Aug 2014

Loved my stay at In Da Lodge, it is very good value. Hostel has a lot if character and really suits Ubud. For what I paid, I got great value, clean basic dorm and helpful staff. Only problem was I wish the lockers were in the dorm, didn't feel that safe having your valuables far away from you, also there was no lock on the dorm room. Other that that I can't fault this hostel!

Kayun Hostel, Kuta, Indonesia
7.1
26th Aug 2014

Kayun is a good hostel, staff helpful, private and comfortable bunks in the dorms, free breakfast and a pool! No complaints! I just felt the price was quite high compared to what I have paid in the rest of Asia, however would definitely recommend.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San, Bangkok, Thailand
11th Aug 2014

You will not find a better hostel near the Khao San Rd, clean, modern and affordable. Easy location, staff helpful!

Green Tiger Vegetarian House, Chiang Mai, Thailand
6th Aug 2014

Definitely the most luxurious hostel, I have stayed in, felt like I was in a hotel not a hostel! Dorms were spacious and clean, beds were very comfortable. Loved the pool on the ground floor and the seating area on the 4th floor, great to watch the sunset. Complementary tea, coffee and toast and jam for breakfast was great, and all the other food from the resturant was delicious, I'm not vegetarian, but loved the food regardless! Great if you want to stay somewhere lovely on a budget!

The Siem Reap Hostel, Siem Reap, Cambodia
1st Aug 2014

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, as a solo traveller it was a great place to meet people. Just head down to the bar/resturant area and you'll definitely get chatting to somebody! So many activities going on too, loved the yoga classes. Dorms were very comfortable, clean and spacious, not a bad word to say about this place!

Me Mates Villa, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
30th Jun 2014

Great value for money, and the staff couldn't have been more helpful! Loved the bar and out door area, really great place to hang out. I was in an all girl dorm and the bunk beds were nearly double size, rather than single which was great! I also thought the glass of iced water upon arrival was brilliant, just what I needed!

Wada Hostel in Guilin, Guilin, China
20th Jun 2014

Wada was a great place to stay, I was only there for one night as heading to Yangshuo, but tbe pick up service Wada offered from the airport was great, and the staff were very helpful telling me how to get the bus to Yangshou. The communal area has a great atmosphere, and good food and drinks, I arrived late on a Friday, so missed the BBQ they do every Friday night, but it looked great! Rooms were fine for what I paid, only problem was it was noisy at night, but good overall.

Yangshuo Showbiz Hostel, Yangshuo, China
20th Jun 2014

Honestly, the best hostel I've ever stayed in, and I've stayed in a lot. Huge, clean room, v.comfortable...amazing rooftop bar with a stunning view. The staff were so friendly and helpful, especially Fen on reception/bar! Right near the river and all bars, shops and resturants! Lots of great nights drinking and playing pool on that rooftop, and all for a great price! Best hostel in Yangshuo, will definitely be coming back!

Urban Pack, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
18th Jun 2014

Amazing location, and everything clean and modern in the hostel, just a bit cramped in the dorms.