Krishna Palace

Jaipur, India

Very nice staff, the location could have been better, it required a slightly more expensive than I would have liked taxi to get to any attractions. The beds were very comfortable, and the rooftop restaurant was excellent and very cheap!

• 12th Jun 2014

Misty Woods

Dharamsala, India

Our room did not have a duplicate key, which I found extremely unprofessional, so our room way never cleaned for then entire week long duration of our stay. The bed was not a bed, but rather a wooden plank with a blanket over it. I have never had such an uncomfortable bed in a hotel like this before, and trust me I was not expecting much. Since there wasn't a second key I felt that my items in the room were extremely safe, because not even the hotel staff would have been able to get in.

• 5th Jun 2014

We are very sorry to read your review. We should be having a second key for all the rooms. As far as cleaning of rooms are concerned, the house keeping staff always confirms with the guest if they like to get the room cleaned in front of them or if they are not there. We are really apologise for the inconvenience and would take care of it now on. Regards raman