The Hipstel

Barcelona, Spain

Awesome place, spent NYE there, made instant friends with everyone including the staff

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

Awesome place, really relaxed, ideal location. I spent Christmas and Christmas eve there and loved it, made friends right away.

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

Awesome place, one of the better hostels I have been to. Chill staff, awesome location, overall great. Made friends right away, I spent xmas eve and xmas there, was fun!

La Casa di Venere

Cinque Terre, Italy

Overall was great, made friends easily with the owner, but there is no real reception, or common area, or kitchen. You are renting a room, similar to a hotel kind of. If you are looking for a 'hostel' maybe look somewhere else, but I enjoyed my stay here and the location was perfect, as was the value for money. Would be great for couples or groups!

Old Town Munkenhof

Tallinn, Estonia

Everything was mostly great, staff was friendly, showers had hot water, kitchen was big, location is perfect. Only downside is that the repair man that semi-lives there.. If people are talking he will turn the TV way up to shut people up, even when they aren't talking loud. I had my feet on the corner of the table in the common area and he went nuts yelling at me in Estonian.

Best Island Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Hostel staff and location were nice, hostel itself isn't too great. No common area, no kitchen (at least none that was told to me), not a place to meet other people. On the same street for the same price range you can get a better hostel

The Madpackers Hostel

New Delhi, India

Average hostel. I am not a fan of India but hostel was (for India) clean. Would be better if was marked well.

Bit expensive, but not for London. Great staff. Only downside is no kitchen.

Mansour Hotel

Amman, Jordan

Nice cheap hostel right in the center of Amman, everyone was very friendly. Would go again for sure.