Location South Korea, Gender Female, Age 26

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
Athens Backpackers, Athens, Greece
7.1
26th May 2014

It was nice to stay once. and if you like hanging out with people, I recommend. But I had some small issues which are not that big deals, but little bit annoying. During shower, hot water stops and come out cold water when other room use water. No big lockers that covers a luggage but only small one you can put in something important(you need your own lock, of course.) and no curtain on beds for privacy. But overall it was okay. good location;)

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
Bahaus Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
22nd May 2014

My stay in Bahaus was so GREAT. I would like to go to Istanbul again and stay there. You should try the walking tour if you want to see somewhere not typical. It was the best experience ever in Istanbul. All staffs are helpful, friendly, and nice. I liked that this hostel tries to make guests gathered and have fun. The rooftop bar is very good both in the morning and night. A dinner and breakfast were good to me. But only small problem was wifi. You lost the connection often. anyway STAY HERE!!