Reviews: theflyingbroker

• 30th Jun 2014

• 27th Jun 2014

The Phoenix

Shanghai, China

Really helpful bar staff. The new rooms are very nice and the old rooms are still great. I made two reservations here. Great location and lots of restaurants near by. Night bus from Hongqiao airport stops next to the hostel and the hostel is also close to Dashijie metro station.

• 24th Jun 2014

Staff are very helpful. Hostel is located in a fantastic location. You won't beat it in Beijing if you want to be near the Hutong area and T Sq. The courtyard is very pleasant and a perfect place to relax after exploring Beijing. Food is great too. My WiFi signal was poor in my room and the door had a padlock on it, but lockers are available for valuable items. Still, I would definitely return!

• 21st Jun 2014

Han Tang House

Xi'an, China

Single rooms are modern, spacious and clean. Everything about this hostel is great from food and drink to laundry facilities. Would definitely come back.

• 17th Jun 2014

Difficult to locate; especially in the night and rain! I had to call the hostel to home me in! It's next to the big orange bridge for your information. Hostel has everything you need and is helpful in organising river cruises.

• 13th Jun 2014

The Stone Bridge

Yangshuo, China

What can I say? Fantastic hostel run by a friendly couple. Jessie and ahLong are extremely helpful and make you feel welcome attending to your every needs. Felt more like a B&B. Single rooms are modern, spacious and clean. Jessie cooks the best Full English in China and their bread was very good. They are helpful in offering suggestions on places to visit. The hostel also organised my bus to Guilin and transported me to the bus stop. Excellent service!

• 10th Jun 2014

One of my favourite hostels during my China trip. Fantastic location to enjoy the limestone peaks; especially from the upstairs balcony. The hostel's pizzas are delicious and worth a taste too. Staff are helpful and pleasant.

Single rooms are spacious, clean and modern. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful.