High Street Hostel

Edinburgh, Scotland

The location was great. I liked that the lockers that are in the rooms come with a key, so you don't have to worry about bringing your own lock. The beds were pretty uncomfortable, though.

Kipps Hostel Canterbury

Canterbury, England

This has been the best hostel I've stayed at. The staff was so friendly and welcoming. I loved the events that they put on, such as pizza on Friday and a BBQ on Saturday. It helped everyone get to know each other.

Dear Guest, Thank you for your lovely comment. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay at Kipps and we hope to see you again in the future. Kind regards, Kipps Staff

Equity Point London

The hostel was nice and clean and comfortable. The staff was helpful, except with one thing. There weren't enough blankets for everyone who was staying there. Including myself, 3 out of the 8 people in my dorm didn't have blankets and were told that there weren't any more when we went to ask. Thankfully it wasn't too cold during my stay.

Pride of Paddington

This was my first ever stay in a hostel and I was very impressed. Some people had written about having a poor experience with check in, but I had the exact opposite. The staff was very friendly. Breakfast every morning was fantastic. The rooms were clean and location was great. My only complaints were that most of the lockers were broken and unable to lock and that the toilet paper in the bathrooms was never replaced properly. A new roll was just left out, not in the dispenser.

Hi Thank you for taking time to post a review. The locker situation has been resolved and when you stay with us next time you will have plenty of lockers to use. With regards to not placing toilet rolls in dispenser, I have to agree with you entirely and I have instigated further staff training to ensure this never happens again. We hope to see you again at the Pride of Paddington Regards Steve - General Manager