Suite Backpackers Inn

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I was staying here for 4nights. The staff are extremely welcome and friendly. They made my stay in Saigon. Downstair is the travel agency so you can arrange all the tours and bus here.

Puffin Hostel Istanbul

Istanbul, Turkey

Very helpful staff and good value of money! Would come back again if I visit Istanbul one more time!

Birka Hostel

Stockholm, Sweden

good lovation, nice atmosphere. First choice in Stockholm.

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Just get a room for 1 euro in the promotion period! This hostel is awesome! Very clean, clear bathroom. Looks like staying in a hotel. The staff is not very helpful. But its a good experience though.

Sevilla Dream Hostel

Seville, Spain

Nice hostel!! Good value for money!

Hostel 33

Faro, Portugal

One of the best hostels I have ever stay. With a perfect location, very friendly staffs and feel like home atmosphere. Can't miss their dinner. We got a chance to know other backpackers with a yummy dishes. Their staffs also hang out with us. Had a unforgetable memories here. Definitely back again if I come to Faro.

• 4th Aug 2014
  • Hong Kong

Lagos Central Hostel

Lagos, Portugal

When I arrived at 8pm, they didn't prepare the bed for me. Everything is just average.

Okinawa Sora House

Okinawa, Japan

Spent 5 nights in Sora house. Everything is good. If there is a locker, it will be perfect.

super good at pricing. But the toilet should be improved. Overall, its good.

Fukuoka Backpackers Hostel

Fukuoka City, Japan

A little bit far from Hakata station especially when you are carrying a big luggage.

Everything is good in this hostel. Helpful staff and a good atmosphere common room. If the wifi is avaliable in every room and that is perfect

Dyeing and Hostel Nakashimaya

Kumamoto Shi, Japan

good atmosphere, very comfortable tatami. The staff is helpful. Everything is good but it is hard to find the hostel in the dark environment.