Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Too hot to sleep. Except cooling system, everything was good

• 28th Jul 2014

Homeros Pension

Selcuk, Turkey

I stayed twin-bed room with my friend. Everything is excellent. There are many nice and inexpensive restaurant near there. I recommend you to have dinner not in the pension.

• 27th Jul 2014

Melrose Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

I stayed twin-bed room with my friend. Everything is nice. Breakfast, swimming pool, wifi good!!!

• 26th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

I stayed twin-bed room with my friend. Everything is good but there are many flies in lounge.

• 23rd Jul 2014

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

If there is an air conditioner, I'll score more than 100%

• 21st Jul 2014

Barbieri Sol Hostel

Madrid, Spain

Its location is really awesome for tourists. However this building does NOT have elevator. If you have heavy luggage, you can want to throw it away. Security depends on roomates' mind. I just believed my roomates.

• 9th May 2014

Casa Al Sur

Malaga, Spain

It takes more than 10mins to go to bus stop. If you have big luggage, it can be comfortable. But the hostel is very close from city center and attractions, I'm sure that you will be satisfied with it. If you do not have special plans for enjoying Malaga, the kind owner will be help you well. Above all, I was impressed with the owner's warm-hearted. Staying in this hostel will be very helpful for your travel.

• 6th May 2014
  • South Korea

This hostel is far from public transportation(about 15mins from bus stop). However respectively, it is close from Alhambra and Albaicin. There is no market near the hostel. I was sorry about that. It is 3-story building. Nevertheless, it has no elevator. If you are not strong enough to carry you luggage, it can be very hard stuff. Everything except those things okay. Above all, I loved shower facility and huge locker where I can put my 25inches carrier.

• 5th May 2014

Hip Karma Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

It takes more than 10mins to get the metro. If you have big luggages, you think it's too far from the public transportation. I'd like to join other people in hostels, but there is no program that can help poeple get along with. I was sorry about that. But there are personal curtains in each beds. You can sleep without interference from light. If you have a lock, you can save money. And there is a market near the hostel. You don't have to buy water at the hostel. Watee from market is cheaper.

• 1st May 2014