Hostel Lao

Mendoza, Argentina

There was a really nice homely feel to this place, staff were excellent! I was in a double room out the back with a shared bathroom, I couldn't lick my door and it was quite nosiey I could just here the people in the room attached to me but it was very clean and I would stay there again, just maybe not in the room out the back, would still recommend this place though as staff and location were top notch!

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Wales

We are really pleased you liked the hostel. We would just like to say that the door locks perfectly, as we showed you when you checked in. What a shame you didn`t ask us again so we could have shown you how the key works. Its ironic you found the room noisey as literally all other guests say how peaceful it is in the pool house rooms. Maybe your neighbours were wild! Safe Travels

Blue Trailz

Tamarindo, Costa Rica

Amazing friendly atmosphere, staff were s helpful. Air con was a god send!

• 30th Apr 2014

El Cactus Samara Backpacker

Playa Samara, Costa Rica

Best hostel ever so clean its unreal and staff couldn't be more helpful or friendly, this is an amazing priced hostel for what you get they could easily charge much more. Would defiantly recommend excellent atmosphere!

• 28th Apr 2014

Kaya's Place

Puerto Viejo, Costa Rica

Beds were extremely uncomfortable. As it is just a little out if town you have to get a taxi back in the dark which is slightly anoying

• 22nd Apr 2014