Sleepy Kiwi, Singapore, Singapore
6.9
17th Jan 2016

The location was pretty nice. Not too far of a walk from Bugis station. Facilities wise, the toilets on the ground floor wasn't very clean. There were lots of dust and at one point it smelled a bit like urine as well. My bedroom also smelled a bit damp, but the aircon was nice and cool so I slept very well. Breakfasts were average, but they got nice coffee. Fine for the money I paid for.

Light House Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
25th Sep 2015

I loved everything about this hostel. Love their attention to little details like the extra plugs for every bed, designated locker for every bed, no shoes policy, etc. The atmosphere was extremely nice. The staff went an extra mile to help me with the questions. Good location from town in more student area so the food was a lot cheaper than in city centre. The best hostel I've ever been to!

Black Sheep Hostel, Cologne, Germany
28th Mar 2015

I really love the idea of privacy curtain that are attached to each bed! They make such a difference. The hostel was a bit off the main area but it wasn't too far to walk, and the fact that it was right opposite the U-Bahn just made me forgot about its location completely. There were also so many bars and shops around and it was really convenient. The atmosphere was also cozy and homely! Only one down was that the fridge was a bit smelly and not actually cold but otherwise I loved my stay.

24th Mar 2015

Sometime the music from the living room was a bit loud so that was one of the minus of my stay, otherwise, very nice and clean hostel!

• Thailand, All Female Group, 18-24
Shelter City, Amsterdam, Netherlands
6th Jul 2014

We booked the 16-bed so our expectation wasn't too high, but overall our stay wasn't bad. It was hard to manage such a huge amount of guests and all the staffs did very well in maintaining that (not to mention that they are volunteers!) The hostel situated right in the centre of everything so we saved loads on transport. Only a few downside: I wish there was at least a socket close to my bed to charge my phone, and the pancake portion during breakfast was a tad bit small.

• Thailand, All Female Group, 18-24
Hostel City Bed 2, Berlin, Germany
2nd Jul 2014

The facilities are great and all the staffs are really friendly! It feels like home away from home because the size of the place isn't too big to manage. Breakfast coffee were great! I have just left Italy when I was there so my expectation on coffee was still sky high, and it did not disappoint. Really loved the stay! I would go back if I get to visit Berlin again.