Surf & Lounge Hostel, Essaouira, Morocco
2.0
26th May 2014

After arriving, I spent 30 minutes trying to find it. I asked around and got different answers--the name of the place is different than listed (it's called Surf and Chill in town). There is no clear sign anywhere, and many of the locals did not know it. The man who greeted me was disheveled and looked hungover. The lobby was filthy, the wifi didn't work, and he took me to the wrong room at first. The room I got didn't lock properly. I told him I couldn't stay and he proceeded to yell as I left!

Dar Kenza, Fez, Morocco
24th May 2014

Facilities are clean and decorations are beautiful. Owner is friendly and welcoming. Breakfast on the terrace is gorgeous and the food is delicious! Great customer service and a safe place for single (or female) travelers.

Dar Dadicilef, Chefchaouen, Morocco