Tallinn Backpackers

Tallinn, Estonia

Location is perfect! Staff was helpful but some of them could be more friendly I think. Also, got trouble with a free walking tour organized by hostel. 6 of us were waiting for a tour guide who didn't show up. Despite this fact, I'd stay there again!

A Wild Elephants Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

Awesome location. Friendly staff. Unfortunately stayed there just for one day but definitely would stay there again!

Vienna, Austria

Location is good. 5 min walk from subway station and walking distance from super city center. Unfortunately, no free wifi but you can use old pc for free. Also there is a nice backyard with tables.

HoBar - the hostel bar

Budapest, Hungary

Location is great! Easy to find. Showers are clean beds are good. Staff is friendly and helpful. I would recommend it.

Hostel Indigo Belgrade

Belgrade, Serbia

Its more than just a hostel! It's magnificent place with home atmosphere! The best hostel I've stayed so far. Cleanliness is excellent staff is amazing. I would definitely stay here again and again!

Montenegro Hostel Podgorica

Podgorica, Montenegro

Its a nice and clean hostel just next to the bus station and around 10 min to the city center. Its a perfect place for one night. Staff is friendly and very helpful! I would recommend to stay there though there is not much to do in Podgorica

Hostel Heart of Sarajevo

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

I'm in love with this hostel. It has great location just near the cathedral on lively bar street. Staff is very friendly especially blond girl. Atmosphere is chill and everything makes you to feel like home. Great value for money. I would definitely stay here again!

Hostel Tabor Ljubljana

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Its very good hostel! Staff is very friendly, rooms are nice, washrooms are clean enough toilets and showers for everyone. Perfect location. Moreso they provide awesome breakfast! Best Value for money.

Haven Hostel San Toma

Venice, Italy

I booked a bed in dorm but got a private room with shared bathroom (without being extra charged). So its not actually a hostel more looks like hotel. Staff was ok but not local so sometimes they couldn't answer my questions. All in all its clean and location is super. So good value for money I think.

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

Location is perfect. Staff is friendly. Dorms and beds are ok but showers have just curtains so water is all over the washroom. Good thing hostel has enough toilets for everyone.

I really enjoyed my stay in this hostel. Friendly staff and amazing atmosphere! Don't miss city tour with Mika. He is awesome!

Feel Hostels Soho Malaga

Malaga, Spain

Very friendly staff, awesome atmosphere. Highly recommend this hostel to stay!

Awesome location 2 min walk from the beach, nice staff and friendly atmosphere!

Andarilho Oporto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Hostel Era

Madrid, Spain

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Toulouse, France

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed! The only minus is a location. Too far away from the city center

Urban House