• USA, Male, 18-24
Local Hostel Manaus, Manaus, Brazil
10th Jun 2014

Great hostel. The second we walked in the staff offered us water. Staff was super helpful. The hostel was very clean, so were the rooms and bathrooms. Internet was a little spotty but I think that was a temporary problem that they fixed. Very good atmosphere, very social but still quiet if you want to sleep. One of the better hostels I stayed out while in Brazil.

• USA, Male, 18-24
HI Amazonas, Manaus, Brazil
7th Jun 2014

Not the friendliest staff. Whenever I asked for something they made me feel like I was hassling or bothering them. People were sleeping in a tent in the courtyard. They were doing construction on the Hostel and it probably shouldn't have opened for another month or so. There were not curtains on the any of the showers, there were exposed rafters and door framers, and holes in the walls. Hopefully once they finish the construction everything else comes together because it certainly had potential.