Location USA, Gender Female, Age 30

Pensione Sorriso, Cinque Terre, Italy
18th Jun 2014

What a wonderful little place tucked away in a beautiful town! It's a bit close to the train but that didn't bother my friend and I at all but might bother others. Francesca helped me arrange a little surprise for my friend's birthday which was already in her room upon arrival! We had such a lovely time and even though you can't see the water from where we were the rest of our view was just as beautiful. Thank you for your hospitality! Would definitely stay again!

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
15th Jun 2014

Really, really enjoyed staying here! Favorite hostel on our trip! Not sure if it was just because of the World Cup, but definitely a great atmosphere every night! As far as breakfast went, price was very good and had a pretty good selection. The staff were great! A map was provided when we arrived with restaurant recommendations in the area and other activities to do. One complaint - Wombat affiliated tour provider for Dachau very knowledgeable but is biased against Americans. Not impressed!

Oliver St. John Gogarty, Dublin, Ireland
3rd Jun 2014

My friend and I really enjoyed our stay here. The staff was very friendly and were able to answer any questions we had about the area. Don't have to be 18-21 to enjoy this place as my friend and I are 27 & 28. Also, the restaurant (same name) also has really great fries if you'd like a snack while enjoying a few drinks.