It felt just like home, wich is nice after travelling for 7 weeks. Aga (the owner) is very helpfull and the best tourist guide in Krakow. She even helped me plan the rest of my trip in Poland. I definitely recommand this hostel.

Cobwobs Hostel

Sighetu Marmatiei, Romania

Nice hostel, well located. I was the only one there. The owner speaks only roumanian. Her son speaks french but is not always there. From the description on the web site, I expected the staff to be well informed on what to do and how to get there...especialy since there is no touriste information center in Sighet. But the owners did not seem very well informed. They where willing to help me but since it was raining I did not stay there.

Hostel Boemia

Brasov, Romania

Friendly and helpfull staff and owners. Great location. Thanks.

Antique Hostel Bucharest

Bucharest, Romania

I really enjoyed my stay. Staff realy helpful. Thanks for the Pufuleti...

Balkan Hostel

Ruse, Bulgaria

The owners are are very friendly and helpful. I certainly recommend this hostel.

Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo

Veliko Tarnovo, Bulgaria

Very compétent and friendly staff. The tour to the old communiste headquarters (UFO) was great . Thank you to everyone for à very great time.

Hostel Old Plovdiv

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

Very compétent and friendly staff. Beautiful hostel.

I always start my day monitoring new reviews :) So you really make my day !!! Thank you also for recommending us to your friends. Best regards Hristo

Hostel Mostel

Sofia, Bulgaria

Personnel compétant et très sympathique. Merci pour un séjour très agréable. Very competent and friendly staff. Thank you to everyone who made my stay so enjoyable.