• 23rd May 2014

Avignon, France

• 21st May 2014

St Christopher's Edinburgh

Edinburgh, Scotland

The hostel is great - but: having only 1 bathroom in a 10-bed girls room (and no additional bathrooms in the hallway) is maybe not the best idea. But nobody got in a fight, so it all worked out for the best :)

• 14th May 2014
  • Denmark

Hi There, Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm sorry you found the bathroom too small for the room. For future reference we have more communal bathrooms available on the 4th floor that you are welcome to use :) I hope everything else with your stay was ok and wish you all the best with your travels. Edinburgh Team

Clink78

I loved this hostel! There is a great vibe as soon as you enter the reception. Staff was friendly and very helpful, included breakfast was nice (even the accompanying music was great). The room was small, but I only consider that a problem, if you plan on spending your entire trip in there.

• 11th May 2014
  • Denmark

Hi there! Your amazing feedback just made my day :D we are so happy to hear that you had a great stay here at the Clink and you enjoyed all facilities! Being friendly and helpful is our slogan - how awesome you got the right feeling about it! We can't wait to see you again! Safe travels! Anna

The hostel is located close to the metro station La Republique, so it is quite easy to get around from there, even though it is a bit away from city centre, attractions etc. The room was very small, but as long as you only plan to use it for sleeping, then it really isn't a problem at all. I highly recommend it!

• 8th May 2014

Open011

Turin, Italy

This hostel is veeery far from city centre, and the neighborhood looks a little sketchy, but once you've settled in it turns out it's not. There is more of a hotel vibe than a hostel vibe, so maybe not so much for the people who want to party. The room was great - big, airy and a sense of privacy between the beds.

• 7th May 2014

Hostel Santa Monaca

Florence, Italy

This hostel is located neatly in the old part of town, it feels like a bit of way from the station, but it really isn't a problem - maybe a 15 min. walk. It can be a bit noisy if people are running/yelling/slamming doors in the hallways. But I'm confident that the staff will take care of it. And I'm personally not a fan of shower curtains instead of lockable shower cabins, but it worked and everything, so I can't really complain :)

• 4th May 2014