Artemis Yoruk Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

Someone knocked our door loudly at about 6 am and asked us to open the door to let others come into the room. We were waked up suddenly,felt no privacy and impolite.

• 11th May 2014

Guven Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

I like the room we booked and the breakfast is very nice. But the curtain is a little bit transparent. When we light up in the room, it's easily to look inside if someone is on the passage.

• 9th May 2014

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The staff is very nice and kindly. If can provide more sockets will be better.

• 7th May 2014

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

• 4th May 2014
  • Taiwan

The bed is very comfortable and bathroom inside is also clean, but the public toilet is stinky.

• 30th Apr 2014

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

The lobby is very clean and bright. Staff are also nice and friendly :) But the bathroom inside the room is a little bit old and having some rust. I sleep on the upper bed WITHOUT balusters which make me sleep in a worry and feeling falling down when sleeping

• 29th Apr 2014

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

The location is very near main station and the staff are so nice!! Bedrooms and bathrooms are very clean. This is my second time to live here. However, actually the first time experience is not quite good. The first time my friend and I live at first floor, there is a party till 3 or 4 am I guess, and the sound insulation is very bad that we even couldn't fall asleep. But this time I live at second floor, it's really good!!

• 27th Apr 2014