Black Bear Hostel

Hualien, Taiwan

I'm a Taiwanese but this is my first time to stay in hostel in Taiwan.It's really nice! The room is very clean and tidy! The location is near the train station. If there are more social space will be better!

Thessaloniki Studios Arabas

Thessaloniki, Greece

Because I had to leave in the earlier morning around 6:30 am, but there was no staff there. I asked a stranger who was outside the gate and tried to climb out. It was highly embarrassed. The location is not near the city center and not secure in the night. If you want to turn on the air conditioner, you have to pay extra.

• 6th Aug 2014

Las Musas Hostel

Madrid, Spain

It's very convenient to city center. The staff are very nice. The room and bathroom are very clean and spacious.

• 20th Jul 2014

Artemis Yoruk Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

Someone knocked our door loudly at about 6 am and asked us to open the door to let others come into the room. We were waked up suddenly,felt no privacy and impolite.

Guven Cave Hostel

Goreme, Turkey

I like the room we booked and the breakfast is very nice. But the curtain is a little bit transparent. When we light up in the room, it's easily to look inside if someone is on the passage.

• 9th May 2014

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

The staff is very nice and kindly. If can provide more sockets will be better.

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

The bed is very comfortable and bathroom inside is also clean, but the public toilet is stinky.

• 30th Apr 2014

Hostel Pisa

Pisa, Italy

The lobby is very clean and bright. Staff are also nice and friendly :) But the bathroom inside the room is a little bit old and having some rust. I sleep on the upper bed WITHOUT balusters which make me sleep in a worry and feeling falling down when sleeping

• 29th Apr 2014

Euro Youth Hostel

Munich, Germany

The location is very near main station and the staff are so nice!! Bedrooms and bathrooms are very clean. This is my second time to live here. However, actually the first time experience is not quite good. The first time my friend and I live at first floor, there is a party till 3 or 4 am I guess, and the sound insulation is very bad that we even couldn't fall asleep. But this time I live at second floor, it's really good!!

• 27th Apr 2014