Montenegro Hostel 4U

Kotor, Montenegro

The hostel was great. The manager was very helpful and everything was all right.

Anchi Guesthouse & Apartments

Dubrovnik, Croatia

It's quite far from the Old Town, but everything was good. I'd recommend it if you're on a budget.

Rooms Deny

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Deny was really helpful and friendly. The place doesn't have a kitchen, which I found inconvinient, but everything else was great. I'd really recommend this place. Thanks, Deny!

Split Backpackers

Split, Croatia

Really well located if you want to go to the beach. Staff was very helpful and the atmosphere was really cool. I really enjoyed my time there. The only drawback I found was that they don't have fire to cook in the kitchen, so you'll have to eat sandwiches or eat outside!

Funk Lounge

Zagreb, Croatia

Great hostel. Big, not too noisy, not too far from city centre, with good facilities and very helpful staff.

Sax Hostel

Ljubljana, Slovenia

It doesn't have a kitchen, but it's the only drawback I found. Great place.

The Hideout Hostel

Dingle, Ireland

I loved the hostel and the staff. Free tea, books, a common room, breakfast... It was all great! The first night I didn't have any problem to sleep, and it was great. However, the second night a drunk old man arrived in our dorm around 4am and started snoring in the loudest way I've ever heard, so I couldn't stand it anymore and I took my stuff and went down to the couch to sleep, which wasn't what I had paid for. This wasn't the hostel's fault, ofc. I 100% recommend this place.