• Canada, Female, 18-24
Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
14th May 2014

I really enjoyed my s stay at this hostel. They were painting tithe lounge area when I was that but they were more than happy to assist with any questions. The common kitchen were kept surprisingly clean and it was really close to a market to but food and cook yourself. I was in a mixed room and the roommates were friendly and we shared orUr experiences and Engadget we that been doing in the city. Would def recommend.

• Canada, Female, 18-24
Generator Hostel London, London, England
13th May 2014

The hostel was very nice. Conveniently located near the train station and food places. Girls bathroom on basement floor didn't have door in hallway so you could always has when females were showering. It was a bit odd because the male bathroom has a door. But other than that good stay.

Hello! Thanks for sending us your thoughts after your recent stay. Your feedback about the showers is intriguing. I asked around and it would seem that due to the nature of the brickwork we were unable to fit doors during the redesign, but the showers have there own little alley to avoid being able to see in. Hope this helps explain the oddity, and We’d love to see you again soon in London Best Wishes Nate – Guest Relations Team