Hyde Park Hostel, London, England
3.4
18th May 2014

As soon as I entered it seemed that it is not a welcoming place, especially with the receptionists "service"! I thought I was during the filming of 'World War Z' when I was seeing the guests at the hostel... unfortunately it was reality haha! Anyway not suggested, especially for over a week cos you'll end up speaking to yourself like some people I have seen in there!

The Londonears Hostel, London, England
4.0
14th May 2014

As soon as I entered it seemed that it is not a welcoming place, especially with the receptionists "service"! I thought I was during the filming of 'World War Z' when I was seeing the guests at the hostel... unfortunately it was reality haha! Anyway not suggested!

The London Waterloo Hostel, London, England
5.7
27th Apr 2014

Some of the receptionist were really friendly but some others were not! Place quite ok!