13th Jul 2014

I had a great time, their rules are set forward and held up.

MEININGER Brussels City Center, Brussels, Belgium
4.9
12th Jul 2014

I had a bad experience here and the staff did nothing to make it any better. I was put into a room with 2 guys and told to sleep on a couch, I wanted a 6 person room, the staff told me they changed my reservation to better my stay. It got to the point where I had to explain to a staff member the difference between two mattresses being similar and the same. I can not remember ever arguing with a hotel/hostel staff and having no offer to resolve my issue.

Hostel Van Gogh, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8th Jul 2014

I've had limited experience with hostels but my roommates told me that this was the nicest hostel they've ever seen, and I agree after staying at three different hostels in three different countries. Van Gogh offers a lot of luxury, for hostels, amenities.