Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
5.4
18th Jul 2014

In terms of security, the card swipe on my floor that gives access to people was broken so anyone could come through my level. I thought the cleanliness of the kitchen was below the standard I am used to in hostels. And, I did not feel safe walking back to the hostel at night. The hostel is a bit isolated and far from the area I was eating and drinking.

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel, Galway, Ireland
15th Jul 2014

Staff was extremely helpful. I loved the cages under each bed for locking all of your things. The kitchen was extremely clean. ONLY ISSUE I had was that I had a lot of dietary issues (can't eat sugar, bread,etc) so I need to make my own breakfast and the kitchen was closed during this time, which was a problem.

Aille River Hostel, Doolin, Ireland
6.3
14th Jul 2014

It would have been nice to have a cage or larger locker to fit the my personal belongings in. The quarters were very tight and the door was left open by visitors who didn't want to fuss with using a key. I was a bit worried about my things during the day. I enjoyed the atmosphere and the staff.