I'm really glad I got to meet and chat with Kaz-San and Shingo-San. They really went out of their way to make the guests feel welcome and at home, I also had a wonderful conversation over dinner with Kaz-San. The accommodation itself was kept very clean and orderly, the beds are comfortable, like all. Hostels I've stayed in Japan, most other fellow travelers are chatty and friendly. The location is easily accessible to many popular tourist attractions which is also an added bonus.

Met a lot of great people here. One of my best experiences in japan.

J-Hoppers Hida Takayama Guesthouse

Hida Takayama, Japan

I love Takayama. My only regret is that I didn't get to spend more time here. Aki-San is one of the more interesting people I've had the pleasure of knowing. And the locals are some of the most welcoming and friendly, I really miss everyone I met in Takayama.

Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We are very happy because you really enjoyed your stay in Takayama. We keep trying to give our guests useful travel tips every day. I also like this friendly atmosphere which local people have! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Arigato Gozaimasu!

Kyoya Ryokan