Location: Canada, Gender: Male, Age: 28

Mamas & Papas Hostel

Gdansk, Poland

Mama and Papa is the best hostel I've stayed at, truly a home away from home. It is exceptionally well kept, Mama and Papa also makes every effort to personally make sure the guests feel welcomed and taken good care of. Words can not describe how greatful I was to have stayed here after being on the road for months. I definitely recommend this hostel to anyone who visits Gdansk!

Prime Rooms

Vienna, Austria

All the reviews are true. It is literally a home, and an amazing one. It is a bit far from the city center compared to your ave hostel but I think it's small price to pay for the excellency of everything else it has to offer.

Backpackers House Venice

Venice, Italy

The best hostel I've stayed at in Europe so far. each person gets an individual bed so no more climbing ladders every night or bumping heads every morning. each room has its own AC with remotes. easy to find from either the bus or train stn. absolutely amazing location right in the city center, literally 30 seconds away from the central market, less than 5 min walk from all major attractions in the city. every person who works there is absolutely lovely, inside and out! can't recommend enough!

Wombats City Hostel London

HI - Chicago Hostel

Chicago, USA

I'm really glad I got to meet and chat with Kaz-San and Shingo-San. They really went out of their way to make the guests feel welcome and at home, I also had a wonderful conversation over dinner with Kaz-San. The accommodation itself was kept very clean and orderly, the beds are comfortable, like all. Hostels I've stayed in Japan, most other fellow travelers are chatty and friendly. The location is easily accessible to many popular tourist attractions which is also an added bonus.

Met a lot of great people here. One of my best experiences in japan.

J-Hoppers Hida Takayama Guesthouse

Hida Takayama, Japan

I love Takayama. My only regret is that I didn't get to spend more time here. Aki-San is one of the more interesting people I've had the pleasure of knowing. And the locals are some of the most welcoming and friendly, I really miss everyone I met in Takayama.

Thank you very much for your honest feedback. We are very happy because you really enjoyed your stay in Takayama. We keep trying to give our guests useful travel tips every day. I also like this friendly atmosphere which local people have! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future. Arigato Gozaimasu!

Kyoya Ryokan