• Canada, Female, 25-30
Big Apple Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
21st May 2014

This may be the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at. Staff very friendly and accommodating - I arrived early and I was able to take a shower and get in my room as soon as it was available. I loved the lockers under the beds - they were very large and I was able to fit all my belongings. This kept the room tidy and free from clutter. The location is great - very close to the Blue Mosque and everything in the old town was within walking distance. Best hostel breakfast I've ever had.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
Nomad Cave Hostel, Goreme, Turkey
17th May 2014

Great location. Staff are very friendly and accommodating and can get discounts. I received reduced rates on my Green tour, hot air balloon ride and hamam visit. You have to go outside to use the toilets and showers, though the toilets and showers are indoors. The lock on my door was a padlock so I had some concern for security however I had no issues. The included breakfast was always delicious and well balanced.