Retox Party Hostel, Budapest, Hungary
31st Jul 2016

If you are looking to get sleep while in Budapest, this is not the place for you. If you value cleanliness and personal space, also not the place for you. BUT, if you can forget about those things and just embrace Retox for what it is, you will have an amazing time. The staff and other travelers become like family and everyone is there to have a good time. There are always events and activities going on (usually centered around drinking). I recommend Retox for an unforgettable time in Budapest.

Penthouse Privates, Budapest, Hungary
17th Jun 2016

Great place to stay if you want to escape the craziness of Budapest and have a quiet sleep. The rooms are very clean and nice, there is a full kitchen to use. Keep in mind there are A LOT of stairs to go up to get to the suites.

Big Apple Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
21st May 2014

This may be the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at. Staff very friendly and accommodating - I arrived early and I was able to take a shower and get in my room as soon as it was available. I loved the lockers under the beds - they were very large and I was able to fit all my belongings. This kept the room tidy and free from clutter. The location is great - very close to the Blue Mosque and everything in the old town was within walking distance. Best hostel breakfast I've ever had.

Nomad Cave Hostel, Goreme, Turkey
17th May 2014

Great location. Staff are very friendly and accommodating and can get discounts. I received reduced rates on my Green tour, hot air balloon ride and hamam visit. You have to go outside to use the toilets and showers, though the toilets and showers are indoors. The lock on my door was a padlock so I had some concern for security however I had no issues. The included breakfast was always delicious and well balanced.