Riad Oriente

Marrakech, Morocco

Love this place!! It is beautiful, clean, close to everything, the pool is so nice, the room was big and beautiful, the breakfast was delicious, you feel like you are in your own oasis, you can sleep like a baby here. And the best: Naima and her dad, they are so lovely and helpful with everything!! they are welcoming and the hospitality is endless. I would love to go back and stay there again.

Riad Venezia

Marrakech, Morocco

The place is beautiful and the staff very nice. It is a little difficult to find but not so bad. Breakfast was very good, place was clean there was a funky smell in the bathroom but I think it is part of the old pipes. I like this place.

Dar Kenza

Fez, Morocco

This place is great!!! I know it is a little difficult to find but I think it is like that when you are in Morocco. The place is safe, just right next to the medina, clean, comfortable, and the best is the service. The manager his wife and his brother are just the best. they were so helpful, welcoming and just wonderful. We got there late night after along trip and they share their food with us, how great is that?. Then the breakfast was delicious and fresh. Awesome!! Thank you!!