Reviews: krazygoliath

Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 26

Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Clean and while a little far away from Amsterdam city center, it is easily accessible by tram. Located right next to a bar, so it can get noisy at night if you cannot sleep with noise in the background. I would go back to this hostel though, it seems like they have some interesting activities set up but too bad I arrived very late at night and had to check out the next day.

Dear guest, Thank you for leaving us a review, we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are curious if perhaps the bar you mention was a mix-up with another hostel, since there are only offices and residential homes in our street. We hope to see you again soon and for more than just one short night! Warm regards, Lotje & team Cocomama

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

there was no handsoap dispenser in the room I stayed at, otherwise it's an okay hostel and you probably won't find much better in Oslo for this price.

Jetpak Jumpdesk

Berlin, Germany

the manager of the hostel was very friendly and helpful, and he definitely makes you feel welcome. the hostel is close to a metro station so getting around is easy. the rooms are spacious and clean, though it can get a little cold even in the summer. the bathroom is okay, but it could be better with a floormat to absorb some water after people have showered. overall I would recommend this hostel.

• 22nd Jun 2014

Adam&Eva Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Very clean and very quiet hostel. The rooms are spacious (even in the dorms). This is not a party/social hostel however.

• 19th Jun 2014

The 3 Ducks

Paris, France

Great hostel with a very social atmosphere. The rooms are clean and the breakfast is decent. The only thing that bugs me (pun intended) are the bugs that can get into the rooms. Maybe installing a window screen would solve the problem. Overall definitely great hostel and highly recommended!

Smile Taipei

Taipei, Taiwan

I want to thank Ray for going above and beyond to accommodate me. First, I made the reservation last minute and I forgot to answer his email to tell him when I will arrive in Taipei. Second, I landed after 22:00 and so Ray could've canceled my booking since he didn't know when I was going to arrive. BUT HE DIDN'T! Ray waited until I was able to call him and waited until almost midnight to make sure I made it to the hostel safely. Once there, clean place, comfortable, and affordable. Thx Ray!

BiBim HOUSE

Seoul, South Korea

excellent. the hostel manager panda picked me up from my previous hostel and cooks breakfast for me every morning even though i wake up closer to lunch than breakfast time. i'm not in the hostel most of the time when awake, but when i come back at night, there is always a movie playing for the guests and it seems like a cozy and enjoyable environment where you can meet other travelers. the bedroom has sturdy wooden bunk beds and the bathroom is pretty clean. thanks panda and i would recommend!

Cooking House M

Seoul, South Korea

it's a very "homey" type hostel. if you're not out all day, you will be spending some time in the kitchen where you will be other travelers. it feels like living in a house, very cozy and people friendly. would definitely go back.

A very good hostel for backpackers, has all the amenities you need and the staff was super helpful if you need help planning your trip. I even forgot a couple of shirts there and they kept it for me until I went back for them 3 days later! If you like a more private style hostel then this is probably not it for you as it can be pretty packed but if you don't mind mingling with a few people then definitely stay at this hostel! this hostel is a top choice to stay in Kyoto!

Khaosan Tokyo Kabuki

Tokyo, Japan

Definitely the best of the Khaosan, and that's really saying something! The staff was super friendly and helpful, the accommodation are all there, including elevator and laundry. The whole place is very clean. Located right next to a Ginza line station, the access is convenient. Price is also very reasonable, a must stay for backpackers!

Thank you sooo much for such a lovely comment !!!! We are very happy you liked our hostel and staff :) Backpackers are normally with big luggage so we think it's a must to have a lift in the hostel. Cleanness is one of those things we really care! We will try to keep maintaining the whole hostel super clean !!! Thank you very much again !!!!!

Khaosan Tokyo Ninja

Tokyo, Japan

A top notch hostel in tokyo that is clean with the right balance of privacy and socializing. staff is very helpful and location is pretty convenient.

Thank you very much for staying with us. We appreciate your rating and feedback. We are sorry about he smell of slippers. We will take a good care of it somehow. Wi-Fi is available everywhere in our hostel, but it can be weak depending on the location and some other conditions. If it does not work well, feel free to inform reception staff. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you very much again.