Reviews: simonhfrost

Location: New Zealand, Gender: Male, Age: 24

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

There was some initial confusion when I was waiting to be checked in, it turns out he wanted me to come back and tell him I was ready to be checked in. Waited for 2 hours. The cleaner woke me up at 10am saying I had to check out, after telling her I was there for another two days she left after opening both the window and the door (couldn't get back to sleep). She didn't even apologise (I understand mistakes happen...) The shower rooms flood extremely quickly and can get pretty gross.

• 28th Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Sadly there must have been some confusion with your check in. We do sometimes get guest that come early to leave bags and we do inform them they can check in at any time between 15.00 and midnight if they wish to go explore Berlin straight away. However, if you where hanging around the hostel waiting then I can only apologies that we did not check you in promptly. With regards to the other issues we have addressed them. Thank you for your feedback

Be Mar Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

My locker was full of rubbish on arrival. I loved that we had a little private outdoor area, even if we weren't supposed to use it. We kept it closed most of the time due to the supposed air conditioning, but never had problems? Maybe remove the sign? Love that there were multiple activities every single day!

• 21st Jul 2014

Ganbara Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

Loved it. Great atmosphere, friendly staff, very close to metro/bars/shops

• 7th Jul 2014

Ecomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Could've been more staff on sometimes, powerpoint in the tent would have been tops

• 30th Jun 2014