Reviews: simonhfrost

Location: New Zealand, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Very Berry Hostel

Poznan, Poland

Good hostel, but nothing amazing. Rooms were equipped just with basics, blanket had subtle stains on it, and host wasn't very friendly when we arrived (but probably due to our late check in at 22:00)

Amazing place. A bit away from the central city but the staff were so nice and it showed that a lot of attention had gone into making it such a nice place. We booked the tent thinking it was simply cheaper and not as nice as the rest of the hostel but it was very unique and I preferred it over the rooms :)

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Saga Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

Extremely impressed. Definitely seems like a lot attention to detail has been given.

Pink Manila Hostel

Manila, Philippines

Often ran out of TP, no maps and locks for sale made me :(

Jetpak Alternative

Berlin, Germany

There was some initial confusion when I was waiting to be checked in, it turns out he wanted me to come back and tell him I was ready to be checked in. Waited for 2 hours. The cleaner woke me up at 10am saying I had to check out, after telling her I was there for another two days she left after opening both the window and the door (couldn't get back to sleep). She didn't even apologise (I understand mistakes happen...) The shower rooms flood extremely quickly and can get pretty gross.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. Sadly there must have been some confusion with your check in. We do sometimes get guest that come early to leave bags and we do inform them they can check in at any time between 15.00 and midnight if they wish to go explore Berlin straight away. However, if you where hanging around the hostel waiting then I can only apologies that we did not check you in promptly. With regards to the other issues we have addressed them. Thank you for your feedback

Be Mar Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

My locker was full of rubbish on arrival. I loved that we had a little private outdoor area, even if we weren't supposed to use it. We kept it closed most of the time due to the supposed air conditioning, but never had problems? Maybe remove the sign? Love that there were multiple activities every single day!

Ganbara Hostel

Bilbao, Spain

Loved it. Great atmosphere, friendly staff, very close to metro/bars/shops

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Could've been more staff on sometimes, powerpoint in the tent would have been tops