Location: Australia, Age: 26

PLUS Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Big clean rooms. Stayed in room 17, curtains didn't cover the windows and the bed mattresses were uncomfortable. Someone begin vacuuming the corridor at 6.30am for about an hour on the Sunday morning I was there. Probably wouldn't recommend as it's also a bit of a distance to the centre of town.

• 7th Jun 2014

Fusion Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Clean hostel that is more like a hotel and is close to all the main attractions. Strange bed set up though, I was in a 4 bed dorm and it's like you are sharing a double bed with a complete stranger because the bunks are joined next to one another. Also don't let the staff book you a taxi, I asked how much one would cost and they said they'd have to ring first, they then booked me one before confirming the price with me, for around 150CZK more then I should have paid.

• 5th Jun 2014

Smart Aston Court Derby

Derby, England

• 26th May 2014

Belfast International Youth Hostel

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Very friendly and helpful staff. Room was spacious and clean. Wifi wasn't great and kept cutting out.

• 11th May 2014

Hi - many thanks for taking the time to review our Belfast International Youth Hostel. I am delighted to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We like to ensure that all our guests feel welcome and it is great to hear that this was your experience. Unfortunately we do have some technical issues at times with our wifi which are beyond our control. I do hope that it didn't inconvenience you too much and that you did get some value out of our free wifi facility. Cathy

Snoozles Hostel Galway

Galway, Ireland

Take earplugs. There was a group of teenagers staying there on a school excursion. No idea why their teachers didn't keep them in line but they were allowed to scream at each other while running up and down the hallways and slam the doors to each others rooms until 11pm. I could hear them when I was downstairs at reception, so I don't know why staff didn't do anything about it as I know one girl complained the night before we stayed.

• 7th May 2014

Rowan Tree Hostel

Ennis, Ireland

Stayed in a twin room, great value for money. We were very satisfied with this hostel and would defiantly stay again!

• 6th May 2014

Nice hostel with friendly and helpful staff. Great price for what you get.

• 4th May 2014