Rooms Garden, Budva, Montenegro
31st Aug 2014

I have stayed in many hostels and I can tell you that nobody cares more about their guests than Haris. Be prepared to be a part of the "hostel family" because nobody walks alone, we eat together, we sleep together, and we party together. Thank you for taking such good care of us, Haris. You are good people.

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
6.3
6th Jul 2014

The staff overcharged me because one of their members was new, then they argued with us about the last bed being available when it was not (another guest already claimed it so my friend did not get to sleep and had to walk around the city all night,) and when we complained to the staff again the next morning after they asked how we enjoyed our stay, they said "oh, sorry" and did not provide any solution for our dissatisfaction. €108 later for 1 shared room and 1 private room, I won't be back.

Hi there! Well, at least according to our system we charged the correct price: 108.- - 13.08 (12% dep.) = EUR 95.92. As I get it, our newby charged only 1 person in the double at first which is which why we had to charge the 2nd person separately. But that is no overcharge, only splitted. You booked for 3 people and again, as it SEEMS, 3 did check in and out. If there was a 4th without a booking, then we can't do anything if we're full. I'm very sorry! Feel free to contact us about this.

Safestay York, York, England
7.1
29th May 2014

There were TONS of primary school aged children running around during my stay, a field trip I think. The price and location are reasonable, but they didn't have a shared refrigerator to put personal food leftovers in, and the internet was terrible, even in the only room they claim has internet.

Isaacs Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
15th May 2014

The staff were friendly and happy to help (with the exception of one guy working the night shift in the lobby who was extremely rude to me all 3 times I spoke to him and acted like I was inconveniencing him.) The internet works great in the lobby, they have a lot of social events, and breakfast in the morning. It was my first hostel experience and felt as much like home as a hostel could.