Clink78

good location near kings cross, felt safe walking alone at night to and from tube stop. stayed in 10 bed female dorm and the room was a bit stuffy, but clean. beds are all on one platform with dividers between each area. it kind of felt like a pod but i didn't' mind. what i did mind was management doing nothing when i asked if they could move the very, very sick girl who was continuously coughing (plague status) out of our room. i paid for a bed, not a disease. change your policies, clink.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

i loved my stay at the yellow! decent location near termini near a lot of restaurants and other hotels, 5 minutes from a metro stop so really easy to get around that way. rooms were exceptionally clean and the bathrooms are kind of gym locker room style, which is great because there's a lot of stalls and showers, and really clean! the bar is fantastic as well, with great breakfast. i'm a female who was traveling alone and felt very safe, and met tons of people! if you're in rome, stay here!!

David Inn

Florence, Italy

David Inn is an excellent hostel that feels very personal and relaxing. The hostel is small so it's very easy to get to know the other travelers, and it feels like a home, which for me was very appreciated after long travels. The staff is excellent and are extremely helpful, and the owner Nadia is so sweet! The location is perfect, I could see the Duomo from my room and the walk was only 3 minutes, 2 minutes to the Galleria Academia. Would stay here again in a heartbeat!!

City Backpacker - Hostel Biber

Zurich, Switzerland

Perfectly adequate and great location. I stayed in the 6 bed female dorm and would stay again in a heart beat. The one down side is the wifi only works in the common room, but hey that's how you meet people. The staff was super helpful with recommendations. Everything was very clean. However, do try and pack lightly because the hostel is 4 floors up and there is no elevator.

Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Perfectly adequate! Would stay here again. My friend and I were in the 10 bed female dorm and we had a great stay. Everyone else in the full room was very respectful and quiet. This isn't a party hostel, it's a place to sleep. I felt that everything was clean and the beds were surprisingly comfortable. I also liked that the female dorm is 10 separate beds, not bunk beds. The room is very large and felt airy. It even has a nice little balcony too! As a heads up, there is a red light corner nearby

Hostel Ruthensteiner

Vienna, Austria

Great experience!! Our room was very spacious and clean, plus the beds were comfortable. The staff was very helpful and had awesome recommendations for restaurants and sightseeing. The location near Westbanhof station is great, the u bahn goes everywhere. The hostel happy hour is perfect for meeting other travellers, we even ran into some friends from ruthensteiner one night in prague a week later! Wish we could have stayed longer! Highly recommend.

We wish you could have stayed longer, too :)! THANKS for your lovely review, and do come again!