Reviews: tristanhemi

Location: New Zealand, Gender: Male, Age: 32

The Mad Monkey Kampot

Kampot, Cambodia

Great hostel the pool is the best feature. Food is amazing but slightly pricier for Cambodia. I do believe that the staff are being paid a fair wage, so hopefully the extra money is going to them and not an overweight and greedy western person.

Stay Hotel

Hue, Vietnam

amazing free breakfast,awesome location,friendly staff. Got a bit cabin feverish because there was a typhoon during our stay; not the hotels fault though.

Hello Indeed back luck for the typhoon, just know that if you come back to Vietnam, September - October. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again if you come back to Hue Gaulthier

Dalat Alan Hostel

Da Lat, Vietnam

One of the best hostel experiences I have had such a community vibe. The free breakfast and dinner are amazing and the staff are also amazing .They will go above and beyond for you. Such a great hostel

Jailhouse Accommodation Christchurch

Christchurch, New Zealand

Kinda over priced considering the building was a prison. But kinda cool that you are sleeping in a prison

• 24th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Lodge In The City

Wellington, New Zealand

Cheap but a dank and trashy hostel. Staff can be a tad unreliable too. Have also made several bookings in the past to show up and the room not be available.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • New Zealand

Hostel on 3rd

San Diego, USA

I only stayed here a night but it was great. Very good downtown location. Free Breakfast too!

Amsterdam Hostel

San Francisco, USA

Great Location and facilities...but no atmosphere at all. I would recommend this hostel to couples and old people

NYC Hostel

New York, USA

Probably the best hostel experience I have ever had. The staff are the best, the atmosphere is great, always people socialising. Also in a great part of Brooklyn (basically the first subway stop when you leave manhattan) If you wan't peace and quiet. I wouldn't recommend this hostel...If you want to meet cool people and have fun at your hostel then come here. It is also the cheapest hostel in NYC and for what you pay, it's great. Next time I'm in NYC I'm staying here again.

Great Location, in the heart of Hollywood. Friendly staff too maybe just needs better kitchen facilities. Overall a great hostel to stay at