Location South Africa, Gender Male, Age 31

Biergarten Hostel, Ilha Grande, Brazil
22nd May 2014

great hostel, clean, modern and friendly staff. fantastic island in general. Biergarten was definitely one of the nicest, cleanliest and most modern hostels I stayed in on my trip and the first hostel where I got to have a hot shower in a while. wish I could have stayed longer

7.7
19th May 2014

great friendly staff and fantastic location. definitely need to invest in large lockers under the bed or in the room in order to store a large travel backpack or something of that size. didn't feel fully comfortable leaving my belongings out in the open.

Lemon Spirit Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
15th May 2014

had a great time at lemon spirit, fantastic hostel with great staff and nice comfortable common area. would advise anyone traveling to Rio to stay there. beds were comfortable, room size of 6 people was perfect, plenty of space to secure belongings. one of the best hostels I stayed in on my trip.