Smart Camden Hostel

If you are unlucky to get a room in the third floor be prepared to climb a lot of stairs. Staff is a little unfriendly and not very proned to help with information as in other places (but they attented most of my requests). Other guests were nice (but most of them live there and work so don't expect them to go party with you). Location is good, 5 minutes to the underground. Not very clean but not as dirty as some reviewers said (didn't see anything really dirty there).

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to write your review. We appreciate all feedback so that we can do better next time. Cheers.

Caledonian Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Most of.the staff were really friendly and helpful especially. people from the reception (the only one whose name I remember is Adriano) and Bea. The hostel is very big with a bar and pool which are good for hanging around with people. However I didn t make much friends like in other hostels (I got along more with staff than other guests) , it is so big that it seems that people don t get close to rach other. The paintings inside give a good atmosphere to the place and location is good.