Definitely the best hostel I've ever stayed at. I heard from someone in Rome that Ischia was beautiful and this hostel was great. So I planned to stay for one night. I ended up staying three and wish I could have stayed longer! Shaun, the owner, personally introduced me by name to the other guests and spent 15 minutes explaining the island. Awesome community at this very relaxing hostel. Great vibe, very fun, and incredible facilities. Don't look elsewhere! Come to Ischia for this hostel.

Generator Venice

Venice, Italy

Excellent hostel. It is across the canal from all of the attractions, but it is just a 5 minute right on the Vaporetto, which is a great experience to ride. (Expensive though... 20-25 euro for 24-36 hour pass.) Great atmosphere and facility. Do not be deterred by the location.

Wow, thank you so much for your great review. We were delighted to read your excellent feedback and also much appreciate your comments about atmosphere, facility and location. We hope to be able to welcome you back to Venice again very soon. Keti - Ops Manager Generator Venice

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Great location near the central train station and not too far from the main tourist attractions. Very clean, great facilities. The bar was very fun and this hostel made it easy to meet others. Definitely worth the price!

Prague Square Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Good place to stay... Across the street from a club so it can be pretty noisy. The WiFi would not work on the top floor. However, great location... Recommended if you want to partake in nightlife especially.

Jetpak Jumpdesk

Berlin, Germany

Very clean, nice hostel. The hostel keeper was incredibly nice and welcoming, offering me coffee and personally walking me to my room when I arrived. He also let me check in early! The facilities were great and new, and the bathrooms were pristine. Pretty far though from the city center... Close to a metro station but it takes about 15-20 min with a transfer to get there. Also, limited common areas to hang out and meet other travelers.

Isaacs Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Very good hostel. Highly recommend for young people. One nuisance was that the lockers are not in the room, they are in the basement which can be very far from some rooms. And the WiFi only works in common areas, not dorm rooms. Otherwise, great hostel with people hanging out all day- terrific atmosphere! Would stay again.

Thanks for your great review.