Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 23

Everything was great about this hotel. It was perfectly clean, the location was great and all staff were incredibly friendly, easy to talk to and happy to help. The hostel really makes you feel welcome and at home, they give you free drink vouchers and socialize all the time - the Polish girl, Ukrainian girl and Australian guys were particularly lovely (I've forgotten your names already, sorry!!) I'd definitely stay again and recommend.

• 27th Jan 2016

Buenos Dias! Thank's for nice feedback. We pride ourselves on being the best party hostel in Krakow. Whenever you visit Krakow again remember that you are always very welcome to stay in The Little Havana Party Hostel. Cheers!

Shanti-Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

A really good location and welcoming staff

• 5th Dec 2015

Born Free Hostel – Vista

Bangkok, Thailand

Really liked this place, rooms were modern, clean and cool. The living room or seating area could be better, not the most social hostel, but we did meet some nice people, although there isn't really a communal area to hang out. Really good location, close to Khao San Road (5 mins) but still quiet enough to sleep at night. Make sure you tell taxi drivers and tour companies that it's Born Free VISTA, because there are 2 Born Free's (we had a coach go to the wrong hostel to collect us)

• 7th Jul 2015

Jaya Hostel & Guesthouse

Koh Phangan, Thailand

I loved this hostel - stayed for full moon party and couldnt ask for a better stay. The room was comfortable and clean and the showers/bathroom facilities were fine. Location is excellent, close to everything you could ask for - beach, shops, restaurants and nightlife. Outside the hostel is literally a street party every night around Full Moon. The best part of this hostel is the environment and people that we met - such a great group of people all eager for a good time.

• 28th Jun 2015

Bunchun

Chiang Mai, Thailand

Bunchun was the highlight of our time in Chiang Mai. The staff and Chihuahuas were lovely, we met some awesome people there (people who I still chat to now). The atmosphere was great, I loved it there, the owner/manager was hilarious and always socialising. I'd definitely stay again!

• 20th Jun 2015

Journeys Brighton Hostel

Brighton, England

The only positive about this hostel is the location, other than that everything was disgusting. The room was awful, it smelt like no fresh air or daylight had passed through it in months. The shower room was disgusting, only 1 shower worked, there was yellow water all over the floor leaking from the broken showers, the shower had a random plastic chair in it. I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy. I really cannot understand how the staff can just ignore the filthy, smelly rooms.

• 8th Nov 2014

Blue Danube Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The location of the hostel is perfectly located for sightseeing and nightlife. Sandor meeting with us on our first day was very useful for choosing where we wanted to go and knowing exactly where everything is and how to get around the city.

• 6th Jun 2014

Camping Serenissima

Venice, Italy

Quite an unusual place. The cabins were uncomfortable and freezing cold during the night and boiling hot during the day. The lighting inside the cabin was ridiculous, we were living in complete darkness the entire time. There is only 1 plug in the cabin which is very awkward when sharing with 4 people.

• 3rd Jun 2014