Journeys Brighton Hostel

Brighton, England

The only positive about this hostel is the location, other than that everything was disgusting. The room was awful, it smelt like no fresh air or daylight had passed through it in months. The shower room was disgusting, only 1 shower worked, there was yellow water all over the floor leaking from the broken showers, the shower had a random plastic chair in it. I wouldn't wish this place on my worst enemy. I really cannot understand how the staff can just ignore the filthy, smelly rooms.

• 8th Nov 2014

Blue Danube Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

The location of the hostel is perfectly located for sightseeing and nightlife. Sandor meeting with us on our first day was very useful for choosing where we wanted to go and knowing exactly where everything is and how to get around the city.

• 6th Jun 2014

Camping Serenissima

Venice, Italy

Quite an unusual place. The cabins were uncomfortable and freezing cold during the night and boiling hot during the day. The lighting inside the cabin was ridiculous, we were living in complete darkness the entire time. There is only 1 plug in the cabin which is very awkward when sharing with 4 people.

• 3rd Jun 2014