Paris, France

Just the very best hotel in Paris, really nice people, and everything excellent.

Smart Hyde Park Inn

Have been staying here for the past 10 years, what more can I say?

Hi there, thank you for sticking with Smart Backpackers over the last 10 years! We hope to see much more of you in the future as well!

Smart Hyde Park Inn

I have been staying here twice a year for more than ten years, and I can't think of any better hostel than this one.

Very best hostel in Cairo, hi guys, see you next year, Ymkje de Vriesi

Thank you Ymkje! We always enjoy having you around :) Until next year!

Smart Hyde Park Inn

I've been staying here twice a year for the past ten years and it's a brilliant hostel. Absolutely the best.

Smart Hyde Park Inn

Always go here when in London, by far the best hostel.

Paris, France

The very best place I would want to stay in Paris. The hotel is really great, location absolutely perfect, and staff speak Arabic ( which I am trying to learn) and do appreciate your French. Very much recommended.

Cairo, Egypt

This is something like heaven on earth in the middle of Cairo, there is no other place, hello to Mahmoud and Mahmoud and the guy who wrote souq al Gomaa for me in Arabic, and of course, the breakfast man, if I may call him so.See you, el.

Paris, France

My very favourite hotel in Paris.

Cairo, Egypt

I thought, as I usually do when I'm in Cairo, this is a fabulous place to stay. Message to Ahmed: I found out that Scarabee (Corniche, left of Qasr-el-Nil), although sort of officially closed when I was there, will open the place when you ask, and offer a superb sunset with equally superb Stella's. Highly recommended!! Hello to everyone there, I had a great time, although next year I'll make it April, it was just a little too cold in the evenings, nothing compared to here though, here it's just freezing

Smart Hyde Park Inn

I loved my stay at Smart Hyde Park Inn and I will probably be back next June for Trooping the Colour (aot). Just for the record: My name is Elisa, I only gave this name because it is the first name in my passport. Could this be corrected? Thank you. And again, great hostel, nice people, Elisa.