Smart Hyde Park Inn

I have been staying here twice a year for more than ten years, and I can't think of any better hostel than this one.

• 13th Jun 2014

Very best hostel in Cairo, hi guys, see you next year, Ymkje de Vriesi

• 9th Apr 2014

Smart Hyde Park Inn

I've been staying here twice a year for the past ten years and it's a brilliant hostel. Absolutely the best.

• 9th Nov 2013

Smart Hyde Park Inn

Always go here when in London, by far the best hostel.

• 14th Jun 2013

Luna-Park Hotel

Paris, France

The very best place I would want to stay in Paris. The hotel is really great, location absolutely perfect, and staff speak Arabic ( which I am trying to learn) and do appreciate your French. Very much recommended.

• 14th Nov 2012

Cairo, Egypt

This is something like heaven on earth in the middle of Cairo, there is no other place, hello to Mahmoud and Mahmoud and the guy who wrote souq al Gomaa for me in Arabic, and of course, the breakfast man, if I may call him so.See you, el.

• 11th Apr 2012

Luna-Park Hotel

Paris, France

My very favourite hotel in Paris.

• 17th Nov 2011

Cairo, Egypt

I thought, as I usually do when I'm in Cairo, this is a fabulous place to stay. Message to Ahmed: I found out that Scarabee (Corniche, left of Qasr-el-Nil), although sort of officially closed when I was there, will open the place when you ask, and offer a superb sunset with equally superb Stella's. Highly recommended!! Hello to everyone there, I had a great time, although next year I'll make it April, it was just a little too cold in the evenings, nothing compared to here though, here it's just freezing

Smart Hyde Park Inn

I loved my stay at Smart Hyde Park Inn and I will probably be back next June for Trooping the Colour (aot). Just for the record: My name is Elisa, I only gave this name because it is the first name in my passport. Could this be corrected? Thank you. And again, great hostel, nice people, Elisa.