Camping Rialto

Venice, Italy

Awesome place if u don't mind camping. The cabins were cool super easy to get to Venice. BBQ was a huge plus. People at the market were really nice. Super market right there too if u want to buy suff. If you're prissy, don't stay there, but if you don't mind camping, it' a perfect place.

Funny-Farm

Interlaken, Switzerland

We got there after being pissed it rained on our hike. The guy at the front desk was awesome and upgraded us, which made my wife happy (happy wife, happy life). Free wifi in lobby and computers to use (slow computers). The balcony in our room faced alps even though the clouds blocked them. beautiful view. The atmosphere is very social, lots of people to talk to. Free coffee in am is a great perk too. Only have microwave though, but we cooked previously, so just added heat. Would stay again.

Hua Villa

Interlaken, Switzerland

This place is great -- not tooooo expensive. Full service kitchen (just no oven:( 5-minute walk from the center of the town. There is only one shared shower room though for like 5 rooms,two toilets (one is in the shower room), but the other one doesn't have a sink in it either. Nothing really going on in here guest-wise, but if you like quiet, this is the place to stay. Overall I would stay again for sure.

Thank you for your comments, just one thing there is only four rooms not five, shared with eight people. Sorry about the oven but in the past we have seen to much smoke & luckily no fire. This is way there is no oven to use,sorry. And quite is what we wish for not a wild party house. The center is only minutes away for the noise and party scene.

The staff is really awesome. Reception isn't 24 hrs but they are very accommodating, just contact them. Breakfast is included which is beautiful and the place is kept spotless. 25 mins outside Berlin but the station is right there. VERY easy to get to and from. I highly recommend to anyone. For the price, you can't beat it.

Hostel Van Gogh

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Definitely a no frills place. Area is quiet and about 20 mins outside city (which they did say). Wasn't hard to get to. I suggest a multi say pass for the subways so u can get to everywhere. No shower curtain made the floor soaking wet, but overall a decent place to lay you head. Asked the first day for no room service, the lady went in...that was annoying. After that I made my own do not disturb sign and they listened.

Hotel Victor Hugo

Paris, France

Asked front desk to stop room service, he said okay kinda dismissive. We came back, room Was made up. No shower curtains made floor soaking wet. Wifi was annoying. Couldn't use kitchen. Not horrible, just not nice. It was cheap enough to be okay.