20th May 2014

Rooms are a bit small, but comfortable and very clean nonetheless. If you're on the second boat (Western Comfort) you will most likely have trouble connecting to the wifi, because of the metal in the boat. Nonetheless it was a great hostel!

Journeys King's Cross Hostel, London, England
5.4
18th May 2014

Rooms are extremely small and get hot pretty fast. Didn't look into the reviews before booking last-minute, so in the end its my fault. I also noticed that King's Cross likes to upcharge for small things such as: leaving a dirty plate in the sink, getting charged for a whole day if not checked out by 10:00 am. While I do understand their reasoning behind the upcharging I noticed that other hostels aren't so sensitive to such matter.

Dear guest, Thank you for your opinion, it lets us improve. We are in one of the most central areas in London and we have to make the most of the little space we have in order to keep prices competitive. We prefer to have control of what is happening in the hostel in order to avoid any problems. We hope you did enjoy your stay!

15th May 2014

Loved this place. The only thing I didn't like was that their website offered a free drink upon arrival, which I found out isn't true once I asked the bartender/receptionist. Other than that I highly recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Paris

hi thank you for your comment we were delighted to offer you our welcome drink and we will to all people arriving at the hostel from now and on we wish you great travels best regards the 3 ducks team

Paraiso Travellers Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
13th May 2014

This place is great, especially if you get a room located on the patio and also very close to many monuments/sites

B&B Hi Valencia Canovas, Valencia, Spain
10th May 2014

By far one of the best places I've stayed throughout my first eurotrip. The staff was generous and friendly, the location was perfect to walk anywhere and everywhere, the price was PERFECT, and most importantly I felt safe and secure throughout my time in Valencia.

Dear customer, thank you very much for your comment. Not pleased that your stay at the hotel was to your liking.