Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

Was only there one night but had a great time great staff and people I met were awesome also very close to somegood nightlife

Pathpoint Cologne

Cologne, Germany

Pretty good hostel only problem I had was there are no mixed dorms and traveling with a significant other was fairly akward but otherwise great atmosphere the patio area is a great place to meet people!

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

I booked this hostel for 2 nights originally and I ended up staying for an entire week. Big hats off to everyone here for making it a home away from home. Me and batman couldn't get enough and when I left I received a standing ovation that actually brought tears to my eyes. I will never forget my stay here and will be back as soon as I can. Thank you everyone at carpe noctem for creating a great atmosphere! Shout out to Cosmo, Seth Rogan, Cyclops, C5, C6, and everyone else! See you all soon!!

The MadHouse Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

Best hostel in Prague by far!!! If your a young person looking for a good time stop looking you have found it! Great staff best kitchen I have encountered and beat night life activities of a hostel!! You must stay here!!!!

London Backpackers

Great hostel to visit London very close to the underground and the rooms and beds are very nice a clean. It does have a lot of long term Tennant's that are working during the day so for a lone backpacker the atmosphere isn't quite like other places but for London and for the price you can't get much better!!