Albergue Zaragoza Hostel

Zaragoza, Spain

A really great stay. They let me leave my bag in the luggage storage while I went to Pamplona for running of the bulls and the staff were always very helpful. I would recommend staying at this hostel to anybody.

• 5th Jul 2014

Black Swan

Barcelona, Spain

Great hostel. Booked 2 nights and ended up staying for 6 because I was having so much fun with the crew from the hostel. There really is a great atmosphere and the staff are incredibly down to earth. Most of them are travellers themselves. Clean, walking distance to the beach, a big grocery store right next door. The best hostel I've ever stayed in. Would recommend. -Pedro

• 29th Jun 2014

Amsterdam Hostel Orfeo

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I think the staff over complicated our arrival. We had booked 2 different rooms for our 4 nights and they acted a bit like it was over complicated and a huge hassle. Overall it was a nice hostel in a really nice area. The shower pressure was a little bit low but the atmosphere was good enough to make up for that. The 24 hour reception was also really useful. Steep stairs and the wifi doesn't reach the 3rd or 4th story rooms but overall it was a nice stay and we met great people. Would recommend.

• 11th Jun 2014