Hostel Ruthensteiner Vienna

Vienna, Austria

Ruthensteiner is the cleanest, safest, friendly,organized and cheapest hostel I have been in my year in Europe (10 countries in my holidays). I recommend this place to travelers who are looking for a place to relax and meet new people. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. They deserve praise.

Zurich, Switzerland

Good and friendly staff with a lot of nice tips about Zurich and Region. The reception is a nice bar/cantine where you can find a good breakfast and alternative people from the whole World.

Equity Point Centric

Barcelona, Spain

The hostel is located in a very good square of Barcelona, close from a lot of bars, restaurants, shopping streets, tourist places and just in front of a metro station. The staff is really prepared to work but part of them is not friendly and I prefered to ask for information to the locals.

Amsterdam, Netherlands

The hostel is located in a calm street but not so far from the famous places. It's a calm and perfect place to relax after walking around Amsterdam. The staff is one of the most friendly and helpful I found in my trip.

Copenhagen Downtown Hostel

Copenhagen, Denmark

The service is pretty good and the staff gave us a lot of nice tips about restaurants, bakeries, tourist places and alternative places. I enjoyed the Copenhagen for tourists and a little bit of the ordinary day by day.