B&B Hope

Bologna, Italy

The staff member was a little pushy and made us both feel uncomfortable. We also didn't feel safe because the staff member was asking to hangout with us in our room after we said no both times.

• 29th Jun 2014

Normally I personally receive clients and I rarely leave this delicate task to other staff members. The member of staff in question has denied the client's accusations.Faced with two completely different versions of what happened, what should I do? As manager of the B & B I am obligated to give the benefit of the doubt to the client, but as a man I am in difficulty.  I decided to fire the staff member in question, but it was a very painful decision. Manager B&BHope.

Ostello Tramonti

Cinque Terre, Italy

This hostel is up the hill from the actual cinque terre but there is a shuttle driven by the staff every day so it is easy to get down. It is easy to meet people because everyone is usually there at night because of the shuttle system (last one is 1045pm). The hostel cooks breakfast and dinner (average quality but cheap) and you can also buy wine and beer. Only problem is you can't really take in the night life of the actual CT. Staff was so helpful and friendly!! Would stay there again!

• 25th Jun 2014

Art Hole Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Loved this hostel! Had a very homey feel. The options of 2 kitchens was great and there was always enough of the free breakfast for everyone. Rooms are spacious. Location is nice because it's close to the shopping center and about 10 mins walking from old town. Fast wifi everywhere and in rooms. Close to bars. Would definitely recommend!!

• 14th Jun 2014

Sky Backpackers

Dublin, Ireland

Loved this hostel. Definitely recommend. Staff was helpful and gave suggestions for things to do. Place was super clean. They had nights of dinners / wine nights to meet people in hostel!

• 3rd Jun 2014