• Germany, Male, 18-24
Dolce Vita Hostel, Montevideo, Uruguay
19th May 2014

Really cosy place to stay in Montevideo! Beds are really comfy, staff is very helpfull and loads of fun! Definitely recommend this place! They have a lounge area downstairs in the basement which is an awesome place to chill out! The only downside I guess is that there are only 2 showers, but otherwise this place is perfect!

• Germany, Male, 18-24
Iguassu Guest House, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
13th May 2014

Great hostel for visiting the falls! Warm showers, good location right next to the central bus station and breakfast was good. The staff was really friendly and helpful, they organized my bus ticket back, mailed postcards for me and even lent me a padlock! They also give very good advice for visiting the falls and offer an organized tour with guests from other hostels to the Argentinian side of Iguacu which I definitely recommend! Fair price and extremely convenient!