Reviews: oconno43

Location Canada, Gender Female, Age 26

Hostel Franz Ferdinand, Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina
21st Jul 2014

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The theme was great, the beds were super comfortable and the bathrooms were spacious and very clean. The hostel staff was AMAZING, friendly and were very accommodating, checking us in at 4 am and letting us hang around after checkout until our late bus. We extended our stay because we loved it so much. Best hostel in Sarajevo!

Old Town Hostel East Wing, Kotor, Montenegro
16th Jul 2014

This place is amazing for atmosphere. There was something going on every night whether it was a pub crawl, trip to Budva or sangria night. The guys who run the hostel are AWESOME and always around to help out or just for a good time. The only downside was the showers which tended to flood.

5.1
8th Jul 2014

I did not enjoy my experience at this hostel. I was not provided sheets and the staff was not around to help me with that. The security was awful, they just left the backdoor open at all times so anyone could walk in. I'm not surprised they leave it open because the only time it was closed it was impossible to unlock with the key. Both myself and my friend that I was travelling with struggled in the rain for 20 minutes trying to unlock it.

Heart of Gold Hostel, Berlin, Germany
13th Jun 2014

The reception staff and atmosphere at the bar was unreal, though you were still able to get a good night sleep provided you didn't want to take an afternoon nap while the cleaning staff was making their rounds since they insisted on making as much noise as possible. It's a great place to meet new people but you won't be able to stay in touch with old people as the internet was patchy at best. That all being said, I really enjoyed my stay here and would definitely recommend it!