Free dinners a plus. They also recycle which is great environmental awareness.

Lucky D's

San Diego, USA

Outside noise can be as late as 1am given that its in heart of the Gaslamp District.

Hostel Habibi

San Diego, USA

My only suggestion is that the beds could be a little thicker. They're a little thin, so not as comfortable. Also, a lock on the 2nd bathroom would be nice. Otherwise, great hostel overall.

R.K.Hostel

San Diego, USA

I was given the 3rd degree upon check in. When I asked the receptionist what all the questions were for, he said "they only wanted tourists." I decided not to stay at the place. I lost my deposit, but that's ok.

Timen's House

Los Angeles, USA

The people who stay here are mostly long timers, not too many travelers. I had a bunkmate who was having a feud with the landlord when I arrived. Not the vibe I was looking 4. There's a TV in each room, which I don't like. The rooms are interconnected so even though it says you have a room with 4 beds, there's people from other rooms walking in your "room" since your room could be a living room or the kitchen. I'm surprised they didn't make a closet a room. As they say, u get what you pay 4.

R.K.Hostel

San Diego, USA

I was only there for one night. After reading all the negative reviews, I was expecting the worst. However, it wasn't so bad. Maybe its because of the low expectations.

Hostel Habibi

Hostal Casa Vieja

Mexico City, Mexico

Pienso que el hostal tiene que tener mosquiteros para las ventanas por causa hay mosquitos durante la noche. También, cuando estuve allí, hubo cinco personas para un cuarto para cuatro. Además de aquellos, esta bien.

Posada Leon de Jovel

San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico

Cielo Rojo Hostel Oaxaca

Oaxaca, Mexico

I was there on a Saturday so the karaoke bar across the street might be heard until past midnight.

Hostal Casa Vieja

Mexico City, Mexico

Bathroom floor can get a little slippery.

Hostel333

Mexico City, Mexico

I reserved 3 nights via Hostelworld. When I arrived at the hostel, they said they only had one night for me. I had to look for a hostel the next day. No compensation or anything for someone's mix-up.

Ensenada Backpacker

Ensenada, Mexico

MoonPad LA Arts District

Los Angeles, USA

I paid in cash and I never got a receipt.

Encore Express Hotel/Hostel