Location Canada, Gender Female, Age 21

Chillax Hostel, Moscow, Russia
1st Jun 2014

It was my second time at Chillax, I came back because its a good place and its not too expensive. I tried other hostels in Moscow and Chillax is the best one I stayed at.

Oh So Indie House Hostel, Moscow, Russia
6.9
29th May 2014

The first night they gave me a bed that was already taken and I awkwardly figured that out because someones pyjamas was in "my bed" It was 1am and they took a long time to figure out what to do about it I understand that it was just a mistake but I thought they couldve done more about it. The showers need some ventilation its awfuly humid. The back door is used all the time and the code is written on the door so it feels like anyone could just walk in. Other than that the location is good

Soul Kitchen, St Petersburg, Russia
26th May 2014

Great great great! Such a beautiful place, good location, amazing staff! Honestly couldnt ask more of a hostel! Its a little more expensive but its worth the price!!

Red Emperor Bar&Hostel, Tallinn, Estonia
22nd May 2014

Its an ok place. Not the best but a good place to sleep. There was a weird atmosphere because there was a group that was there for a stag party. Also, i dont know if it was because of the people that were staying there at the time but it felt more group oriented and not such a great place for solo travelers, but thats just an observation i made during the two days I stayed there. Staff was nice and location was good! Theres also a bar so thats always a plus.

20th May 2014

Best hostel ever. The staff is amazing and the atmosphere is great! I was supposed to stay there two nights but I extended to 4! Merci!

Chillax Hostel, Moscow, Russia
15th May 2014

It's a good hostel for Moscow. The people at the reception are very helpful and speak well in english. The bathroom situation isn't the best but it's still ok! The location is great! I

Thank you for staying with us! Good luck in your future travels!