Andes Hostel

Santiago, Chile

The location is great, and the building is beautiful, but the cleanliness of the bathrooms was lacking. It was also extremely loud till about 4 am, with no staff members trying to quiet anyone down. Overall, I think I had high expectations and this place feel pretty short of then.

Hostel Adlafken

Valparaiso, Chile

This hostel was adorable. It was extremely clean and well kept and they took pride in the service that they were giving their costumers. I enjoyed my stay here very much. Though language was a little bit of a struggle, the staff went above and beyond what I would have expected. The breakfast was great, and they keep giving me snacks as well. And the roof is beautiful to spend time relaxing, or enjoying dinner or a drink as well. It was a great experience to stay here.

Chilli Hostel Santiago

Santiago, Chile

What can I say, they give you breakfast and dinner and it's one of the less expensive hostels in Santiago in a great location. The bathrooms weren't the cleanest, and I broke out in a rash from the sheets. The staff is extremely kind and helpful, they are also very willing to give you advice on things to do. This place is also a great place to meet lots of different people, especially at dinner time when you are all hungry waiting for food!