Maverick City Lodge, Budapest, Hungary
15th Jun 2017

This hostel is absolutely fantastically located. The lobby was absolutely incredible - lovely place to chill, read, etc. Their kitchen was also amazing, with facilities to make tea/coffee, and also an equipped dishwasher, dishes, microwave, etc. The only downside were the bathrooms. There are only 3 women showers and 3 bathrooms on the entire floor. However, the location makes it all worth it - everything is walkable from here! :) Highly recommend.

Thanks a lot for the recommendation. We have 3 female showers and 3 female toilettes and also 4 male showers and 5 male toilettes on the dorm floor. We will think about it how we can improve on this. See you next time.

Stadtalm Naturfreundehaus, Salzburg, Austria
5.4
13th Jun 2017

When we reached we were told there might be a mistake and they might not have space for us. Very unhelpful receptionist. On the day of checkout, we had a train to take and had to leave by 8 AM. Their reception was supposed to open at 8; however, I waited till 8:15, and still nobody came to help us check out. In the process, we lost the EUR 30 deposit. Located on a beautiful hill-top overlooking the city which is beautiful, but the service is terrible. More like a B&B so not a hostel atmosphere.

10th Jun 2017

Excellent location, walking distance from most of the sights. Also very close to the metro stop. Very nice lounge to relax in, and a good bar as well, with a free drink coupon given on checkin! :) Rooms were VERY spacious and clean, and bathroom was incredibly clean and spacious as well. Highly recommend, and would definitely stay at again!

• India, Female, 18-24
Hostel Paradis, Nice, France
12th Jul 2014

I was shifted to their sister hostel called Meyerbeer Beach Hotel when I got there. My review is about Meyerbeer. What a hostel! :-) They had walking tours, beach mats (a necessity in Nice), bar crawls and absolutely great people! The receptionist helped us with telling us what to do in Nice for our stay. If I ever went back, I'd definitely pick Meyerbeer again! :D

• India, Female, 18-24
The Claremont Hotel, Cannes, France
5.1
10th Jul 2014

I guess in a city like Cannes, it is difficult to find cheap accommodation. Hence, this hostel/hotel was good value for money. However, that being said, it did not really have a vibrant atmosphere or any activities arranged by the hostel as a way of meeting new people. I could also hear people around my room late into the nights which was kind of annoying. My sink clogged up, and as far as I noticed there was only one bathroom for 2-3 floors. The Wifi barely function when I was there.