1301Hostels Ayutthaya, Ayutthaya, Thailand
26th Jun 2016

This place was beautiful. Great location and really well maintained. There is no lockers but the rooms feel safe and the people there seemed honest. They have laundry you can do and the showers had the best pressure we had while we were in Thailand! Which says a lot when you're a backpacker. Would definitely stay here again.

Koh Tao Central Hostel, Koh Tao, Thailand
22nd Jun 2016

Over all this was a great hostel and we'll definitely be back to stay. It was a little far from the main strip of Ko Taos night life but we didn't mind that, you can walk there, and it was clean. Well maintained. And the staff were great. The only down side was the Internet sucked but that's Thailand.

Treechart Hostel, Koh Phangan, Thailand
4.3
20th Jun 2016

The bathrooms had such a horrible smell. The AC was great but the bar and eating area was dead. The staff weren't approachable at all. If you need a cheap place to stay it's fine but I wouldn't return.

We just forward your complaint to our management team.Again thank youfor your valuable feedback. We are more than happy to welcome yor again soon.

Casa Luna, Koh Samui, Thailand
18th Jun 2016

This place is absolute perfection. Very new and remodeled beautifully. The owner was so kind and welcoming. We sat with him and chatted for a while and he has many years experience running a hostel, and it shows! A/C was cold and showers were nice. The food was really good and affordable. The location was reasonable and perfect if you're going to the full moon party but don't want to spend an arm and a leg to stay on Ko Phangan. Definitely will be back.

SabaiDee Lanta Hostel, Koh Lanta, Thailand
7.7
14th Jun 2016

The staff here were so nice and helpful. The place is small but really cute. It's a sleepy island so there's not a whole lot to do but it's a great place for a night or two. The bathrooms weren't very clean but that's Thailand

Spicypai Backpackers, Pai, Thailand
7.4
12th Jun 2016

The location is outside of the main part of town, a good twenty minute walk. But it's beautiful and peaceful if you don't mind being a bit far from things. Its open dorms so the security is low but they have lockers to use. The place is pretty well maintained and the staff are helpful but not overly friendly. I would stay again because the price is what you get and the energy is pretty relaxed.

Diva Guesthouse, Chiang Mai, Thailand
3.4
8th Jun 2016

The staff were pushy trying to get you to book things through them and the food/drinks there were crazy over priced. As far as the location it's a busy area but not really super close to any thing in particular. The rooms were dark and the beds were the worst I've experienced in Thailand thus far. Definitely better places to stay! I recommend staying outside of old town square.

NapPark Hostel at Khao San, Bangkok, Thailand
1st Jun 2016

They cleaned, repainted scratch marks, scrubbed the floors and were constantly maintaining this place during our stay which was wonderful! It's a great location because it's close to a lot of the sites/koa San road with out being in the thick of it. We would definitely stay here again and definitely recommend to any one looking to book in Bangkok.

Ciak Hostel, Rome, Italy
5.4
30th Jun 2014

I didn't have a bad stay but it was verry average. Not a great set up, hard to find, dirty location. Really UNCOMFORTABLE beds

Paraiso Travellers Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
3.4
26th Jun 2014

I guess for the price you get what you pay for. The location did not make me feel safe. The patio was surrounded by people looking in and it was not pleasant to be out there. There was loud construction and the staff weren't very warm and helpful. I actually ended up canceling my stay before the first night was over and went to HelloBCN which I highly recommend. I would not recommend this place, even if it is so cheap.

6.3
24th Jun 2014

My stay here was fine but not great. It didn't have a lot going on. The staff were nice but they were either training people or just having people stand in for staff because they usually didn't know the answer to my questions and had to ask some one else. There was a lot of loud banging of doors all through out the day and night. But the location wasn't bad and it felt pretty safe. Beautiful tile decorations inside.

Hi Tara! I am really sorry if our staff did not know all about the city but they are new trainnees at the city and some things maybe they do not know yet. If they ask me it is cause I have spent more time in the city! we try to do all the best everytime!!! about the doors we are reparing them to have less noises!! :)) we would like to know more about what kind of activities were you missing here! please, can you send us an email? thanks a lot and enjoy your trip!!! :))

Room007 Ventura Hostel, Madrid, Spain
21st Jun 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here, the location was great and I never felt unsafe. The staff were helpful and understanding. They even went searching for a bag I left at the hostel two days after I checked out and found it! Also the events they put on were awesome. Free sangria night and private flamico shows?! Who can beat that. Plus our walking tour was awesome, Harriet was hilarious and even set us up with a great local place to eat after.. Loved this place!